Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Welcome Katrina Hunt to the 3 Birds Studio Design Team

It's our third day of Design Team introductions. Today, please join us in welcoming Katrina Hunt to our 3 Birds Studio Design Team! Katrina is well known for her scrapbook pages featuring her handsome corgis, but her talent extends way beyond the page. Keep reading to learn more about Katrina, her four legged friends and how scrapbooking and paper crafting entered her life.

To see her delightful creations, please visit her blog: Katrina Hunt - Paper, Scissors and Glue

Katrina Hunt 3 Birds Studio Design Team Member


Hi!  I am Katrina and I live in Midwest USA. I am currently owned by four Cardigan Welsh Corgis, who appear in my layouts from time to time (or A LOT of the time)! Higgins, Ella, Jetson and Sheldon are their names and their personalities fit those names perfectly. Two of the dogs, Higgins and Ella, are certified to do pet therapy thru a local organization here. We do a couple of different visits. One is to a Pediatrics floor at a local hospital.  The other is to an Alzheimer's care facility at a nursing home.  


I’ve discovered as an adult that I love to create and craft. During the day I work for a non-profit agency that helps senior citizens in our area. At night is when the crafty side comes out. I was never the artsy type while growing up, unless you count cutting my doll’s hair. It started with finding out I loved to cross-stitch. Then I tried knitting (epic fail)! Don't ask me about cooking, that is a fail area also. Except I CAN bake, that's different than cooking.  


I have been scrapbooking since February 2009, when I decided to make a mini album for a friend. I discovered that I loved it! Well, let’s just say after that I went nuts with the paper, scissors, and glue. I love color, the more the better. To define my style is hard, as I do what makes me happy. I like to scrap everyday life and you never know what the subject of my project might be. I like to show that you don't have to have kids to love scrapbooking. Although, you will see some adorable ones in my layouts from time to time! I am lucky that I have some friends that I can "borrow" subjects from!


I have been so blessed in the short time that I have been scrapbooking to be on some fun and amazing teams. Former manufacturer teams include -The Twinery, GCD, Nikki Sivils, and Basically Bare. I have also guest designed for Little Yellow Bicycle, Making Memories, Lily Bee Design, Jillibean Soup and American Crafts. My current teams include Imaginisce, Therm O Web Adhesives, WorldWin Cardstock, CREATE magazine and a contributor to PaperHaus magazine.


We are so excited to have Katrina as a member of our new 3 Birds Design Team. Fly back tomorrow as we introduce another of our new Design Team members.

2 comments:

  1. So happy to have you joining our team!!! Looking forward to what you share with us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, we get to work together again!! This is going to be fun....great group of ladies and beautiful products to work with!

    ReplyDelete