Thursday, July 24, 2014

3 Birds Design | Super Fan Friday

Happy Friday 3 Birds Fans! Today, we have something fun to share with you. We have invited one of our "Super Fans" to guest design for us! May we introduce you to Ardyce Seabrook. We found her through our Instagram account. She is on Instagram as anardycecreation and we loved ALL of the 3 Birds Design projects that she has been sharing with us, so we thought it would be fun to feature her on our blog. We love the projects she created and shared with us and we think you will love them too!

Do you love 3 Birds? Make sure you let us know about it! You never know, you might be our next featured fan!




Hello, My name is Ardyce Seabrook and I am an artist at heart! I love all things crafty but I am especially passionate about scrapbooking and card making. I started creating about 12 years ago and once I started I haven't been able to stop. My scrapbooking style is pretty much whatever makes my heart content. I usually don’t have a plan, I just go with the flow. My creative flow always gets going with 3 Birds products. My products date back to when 3Birds first aired on HSN. From Ritzy Ribbon, Chick Chipboard, to the Goodie Box Of Embellishments & Sticker Nestables, their line of products always come together to make my pages look stunning. I'm on a mission to make as many scrapbook pages and cards that will decrease my inventory! (Yea Right!) I am a Mother, Wife, Daughter and Sister. I love my family and life. I am so excited to be the Guest Fan this month and truly hope my creations will inspire your next project.

Sisters Scrapbook Page by Ardyce Seabrook Guest Designer for 3 Birds Design #stickerflair #stickers

First, I wanted to share my layout I created with the 3 Birds Sticker Flair Kit. It's jammed packed with over 3000 stickers and they are so yummy, gorgeous, and beautiful! With so many choices I instantly knew I wanted to do a banner that included my pictures and as many stickers that it would allow.

Sisters Scrapbook Page by Ardyce Seabrook Guest Designer for 3 Birds Design #stickerflair #stickers First I selected a solid sheet of colored cardstock from the 3 Birds 180 piece Olivia Premium Cardstock Kit. Next I chose stickers that went well with the cardstock. I inked the edges to add dimension to all the stickers then I pop-dotted my photos and stickers that were added to the banner. I created my own flag banners by cutting down 2 long stickers and wrapping them around toothpicks and then I tucked them behind my photos in the center of the page.

Sisters Scrapbook Page by Ardyce Seabrook Guest Designer for 3 Birds Design #stickerflair #stickers

I almost never journal, its very rare. I feel the right title and/or subtitles may be all you need to tell your story and explain your pictures. I chose the word "Sisters" as my title. With all the alpha stickers included in the kit I wanted to add a special touch to my title by creating a special word for each letter in the title. It really adds meaning to the pictures in the layout.

Sisters Scrapbook Page by Ardyce Seabrook Guest Designer for 3 Birds Design #stickerflair #stickers

Lastly I added a border sticker at the bottom of my page for some foundation and going from the bottom up I added a few quote stickers, some chevron stickers and some bling as my final touch.

Sisters Scrapbook Page by Ardyce Seabrook Guest Designer for 3 Birds Design #stickerflair #stickers

I also created a beautiful Summer card with the Sticker Flair Kit as well. I used the leftovers from the sticker sheets that I used on my layout. I inked the edges of these also.

Summer Sizzle Card by Ardyce Seabrook Guest Designer for 3 Birds Design #stickerflair #stickers What I usually do (whether it's a layout or card) is lay everything down until I'm satisfied with how it looks or where everything's placed for my design. With stickers I cut each of them out and leave them on their backing. When I'm satisfied with my design I just peel them off of the backing and stick them down. I added some free hand stitching around the card.

Summer Sizzle Card by Ardyce Seabrook Guest Designer for 3 Birds Design #stickerflair #stickers

One chevron sticker came off the edge of the card on purpose so I could cut it with the shape of the card making it almost look printed on there. I pop-dotted the summer sizzle sticker, tucked a heart sticker behind it with adding some glitter to it. Lastly I added some sequins around the circle floral sticker to complete the card.

Summer Sizzle Card by Ardyce Seabrook Guest Designer for 3 Birds Design #stickerflair #stickers

It really has been a sizzling summer and I hope you really enjoyed my creations today!

XOXO,
Ardyce

SUPPLIES | Bazzill Basics 180 Piece Olivia Premium Cardstock Kit, Sticker Flair Kit

8 comments:

  1. Fresh and sizzling pieces made by creative hands. I love the chevron stickers with the bling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my sister! She is very talented and creative with her scrapbooking! I'm so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ardyce, this is beautiful as all of your work is all the time! You are truly an artist at heart and have been scrapbooking since the day I met you! Keep up the AWESOME work... so proud of you! -Camille

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such awesome projects! Thanks so much for sharing your talent and creativity with us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy to see your work on here!!!!! Thanks for sharing with us and I am just in love with that layout!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is my BFF!!! She is so creative and can turn a plain picture into fabulousness!!!!! I'm so proud of you and keep up the good work. I love all her creations and I'm not saying that because she's my BFF , the girl is off chain when it comes to scrap booking!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry for the typos, this iPhone !!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ardyce is a good friend of mines and I love all her creations!! She always make me fun& unique cards that I be waiting to receive !! Keep up the Great work Ardyce!!! I love your creativity!!💯💯💯❤️❤️❤️😘😘👏👏👏👏

    ReplyDelete