Sunday, August 17, 2014

Pearlescent & Foil Goodie Box Inspiration - Scrapbook Page

We have something new and exciting coming soon to 3 Birds Studio and I already know you are going to love it! It’s called the “Pearlescent & Foil Goodie Box”, and the best part, it has over 1400 pieces!!

Pearlescent & Foil Goodie Box by 3 Birds Design

That’s right, over 1400 pieces of color and shine to add to your paper crafting projects! All this week the design team will be sharing projects using the Pearlescent & Foil Goodie Box, so be sure you stop by for inspiration and ideas.

And now on to my project! I love old black and white photos, and this picture of my dad when he was about 7 years old is no exception. I wanted to add some color and shine to my layout, but still wanted the focus to be on the photo.

You and Me Scrapbook Page by Mary Ann Jenkins for 3 Birds Design featuring Pearlescent and Foil Goodie BoxAfter layering pieces from the Midday Medley Paper Pad and the Nestable Festival Sticker Pad, I did a bit of machine stitching in a messy circle, right on top of the copper chevron stickers. Next I added my photo, and then various colors of the Pearlescent & Foil gems.

You and Me Scrapbook Page by Mary Ann Jenkins for 3 Birds Design featuring Pearlescent and Foil Goodie BoxDESIGNER TIP | I used both a liquid adhesive, and glue dots to add the Pearlescent & Foil gems to my layout to see which worked best. I liked them both, so give different adhesives a try to see what works best for you.

You and Me Scrapbook Page by Mary Ann Jenkins for 3 Birds Design featuring Pearlescent and Foil Goodie BoxI finished off the layout by adding the You and Me sticker and my journaling that was done on a computer and cut into small strips

Thanks for stopping by today! We love to inspire!
Mary Ann

SUPPLIES | Pearlescent & Foil Goodie Box (coming soon to HSN), Midday Medley Nestable Festival Sticker Pad, Midday Medley Paper Collection, Midday Medley 3D Embellishment Kit

3 comments:

  1. Mary Ann, this photo was apparently taken less than 2 hours from my home! Another thing we 3 Birds lovers have in common! Tweet, tweet, tweet from the Northern Chickadee! BTW, it's lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOhhhh! More 3 Birds Design BLING to add to my ever-growing stash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found this again by going straight to wordpress...sorry for the multiple posts.

    ReplyDelete