Sunday, August 10, 2014

August Scrapbook Sketch Take 4 | Katrina Hunt

Hello 3 Birds Fans! I hope you are enjoying the sketch inspiration that has been on the blog in the past week. Have you had a chance to play along with it yet? It’s Katrina on the blog here, to share my take on the sketch today.

There are page sketches, card sketches and tag sketches, right? But have you used a sketch for something other than was it was made specifically for? That is exactly what I did with the August Scrapbook Sketch. I created a card based on the page sketch!

Just A Note Card by Katrina Hunt featuring 3 Birds Design August Scrapbook SketchI dug into my Graceful Season goodies and got busy. I stuck with the sketch pretty closely, because I wanted to demonstrate how you can use it on a smaller scale for a different project. I used some of the fun Midday Medley glitter paper and then an arrow sticker from the Sticker Flair set.

Just A Note Card by Katrina Hunt featuring 3 Birds Design August Scrapbook SketchI did mix up my corner a bit with a die cut from the Graceful Season Quilled Card Making Kit and a fun little bauble from the Pearlescent & Foil Goodies set!

Just A Note Card by Katrina Hunt featuring 3 Birds Design August Scrapbook Sketch

As you can see it was super easy to change this sketch over to a card. Play around and show us YOUR creations with this sketch. You might be featured here on the blog and our 3 Birds Design Facebook page!

Just A Note Card by Katrina Hunt featuring 3 Birds Design August Scrapbook Sketch

I also did a layout based on the sketch too that you can find on my blog - Paper, Scissors and Glue. I would love for you to come over and check it out!

Katrina Hunt - Paper, Scissors and Glue

SUPPLIES | Midday Medley Paper Collection, Sticker Flair Set, Pearlescent & Foil Goodies Set (coming soon to HSN), Graceful Season Paper Collection, Graceful Season Quilled Card Making Kit

0 comments:

Post a Comment