Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Fall Favorites | Scrapping with Pocket Cards

Hi 3 Birds Fans! It's Juliana from 17turtles. The weather where I live has been on the hot side lately and it's finally feeling a bit more like summer, but this did not stop me from wanting to scrap some fall photos using the new For All Seasons Themed Cards. (These will be coming to HSN on September 2. Stay tuned tomorrow for more details and a GIVEAWAY!)

Fall Favorite Scrapbook Page by Juliana Michaels for 3 Birds Design Midday Medley For All Seasons Themed Cards When I first looked through the cards, I was immediately drawn to the "fall favorites" card with its gold foil contrasted against the dark brown background and delicate green leaves. I knew I had to figure out a way to use that card!

Fall Favorite Scrapbook Page by Juliana Michaels for 3 Birds Design Midday Medley For All Seasons Themed Cards I choose several photos of one of my favorite fall things - pumpkins. I seriously love anything made from pumpkin and orange is one of my favorite colors, so the "Fall Favorites" card was a perfect match for my layout!

Fall Favorite Scrapbook Page by Juliana Michaels for 3 Birds Design Midday Medley For All Seasons Themed CardsI then added a variety of stickers from the Sticker Flair Kit and Midday Medley 3D Embellishment kit to decorate the page. I used double sided foam tape to "pop up" the small letters that I used to spell "pumpkins" to give them more dimension.

The die cut leaves are cut using a digital cut file that I created. You can visit my blog - 17turtles - for more details about it.

Fall Favorite Scrapbook Page by Juliana Michaels for 3 Birds Design Midday Medley For All Seasons Themed Cards Thanks so much for stopping by today. If you have any questions about how I created this layout, just leave a comment below. I'd be happy to answer them!

HUGS!
Juliana

SUPPLIES  | Midday Medley Paper Collection, Bazzill Premium Cardstock Kit, Midday Medley 3D Embellishment Kit, Sticker Flair Kit, For All Seasons Themed Card Kit (coming soon to HSN)

3 comments:

  1. This looks gorgeous! LOOOVE the way you've used the foil words as the title.....YUM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout and glad to see more 3 Birds products!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous! LOVING the colors and those leaves!!!!!

    ReplyDelete