Monday, August 18, 2014

3 Birds Goodie Box Goodness

HI Birdie Friends, Chasity here with a question...Who remembers the very first 3Birds "Goodie Box"!?! Huh? That yummy Embellishment Kit debuted on HSN more than 7 years ago! The acrylic, divided "Goodie Box" was filled to the brim with coordinating buttons, glitter chipboard, ribbon, brads & more! (I might just have to go into the birdie archives, and dig one out to share!) It flew out of HSN! The "Goodie Box" has come in many versions since the first and evolved with the trends, making appearances year after year... and has ALWAYS been one of my favorite kits!  The latest version, The Foil & Pearlescent "Goodie Box", coordinates with the "Graceful Seasons Collection", along with the "Midday Medley Collection" perfectly & is a huge value at over 1,400 pieces! Not only will it become a staple in your arsenal of supplies, it will be around for a long time too!

Here are a few projects I made for on air, using the latest "Goodie Box". First up is a Card using the Graceful Seasons Paper Pack, along with the "For All Seasons" Themed Cards Kit coming in September on HSN! I also used 2 floral 3D Embellishments from the Graceful Seasons Collection. Oh, and some of that fabulous Glitter Paper from the Midday Medley Paper Pack

I Adore You Card By Chasity Sivanick for #3birdsdesign #gracefulseasonscollection #forallseasonstitlecards #foilandpearlescentgoodieboxI really liked keeping my design simple, and adding just a few of the Foil & Pearlescent 1/2 spheres for a sophisticated look. All you need is your favorite clear, wet adhesive, or favorite mini glue dot. apply to the back of the 1/2 sphere and place in desired space! To add even more variety, each color comes in 2 sizes!

I_ADORE_YOU_BY_CHASITY_SIVANICK_FOR_3_BIRDS_DESIGN_2 I_ADORE_YOU_BY_CHASITY_SIVANICK_FOR_3_BIRDS_DESIGN_3

I_ADORE_YOU_BY_CHASITY_SIVANICK_FOR_3_BIRDS_DESIGN_5

I also created a simple layout using the "Goodie Box". Again, I used paper from the Graceful Seasons Paper Pack, the border sticker is from the Sticker Flair Mega Sticker Kit, the 3D Embellishments are from the Graceful Seasons 3D Embellishment Kit, the title card is from the "For All Seasons" Themed Card Kit Coming soon to HSN.

THE_PERFECT_DAY_BY_CHASITY_SIVANICK_FOR_3_BIRDS_DESIGN_1

 

THE_PERFECT_DAY_BY_CHASITY_SIVANICK_FOR_3_BIRDS_DESIGN_2

See how adding just a few of the "pearls" gives the layout sophistication, without  the bulk? I also love that no matter which collection I reach for, this Embellishment Kit is going to match! I can design with confidence knowing that all my products coordinate saving me tons of time!

I hope you enjoyed my projects today! Be sure to tune into HSN in September for some more inspiration and projects created with this awesome Embellishment Kit! I promise, you will fall in love with the Foil & Pearlescent "Goodie Box"! Be sure to share with us too, if you've purchased past "Goodie Boxes", it would be fun to see!

SUPPLIES | Pearlescent & Foil Goodie Box (coming soon to HSN, Graceful Seasons Paper Pack, "For All Seasons" Themed Cards Kit coming in September on HSN,  3D Embellishment Kit from the Graceful Seasons CollectionGlitter Paper from the Midday Medley Paper Pack

1 comment:

  1. More beautiful projects from the beautiful birdy Chasity Sivanick! I have THOUSANDS of 3 Birds (Pearlescent & Bling) Goodie Box pieces! I buy them in MULTIPLES LOL

    ReplyDelete