Thursday, August 7, 2014

August Scrapbook Sketch Take 3 | Chasity Sivanick

Hey Birdies! Chasity here to share my take on the 3Birds August Scrapbook Sketch! I love the sketch that our Juliana came up with. I have to admit, I'm a bit of a rule follower, therefore I followed the sketch pretty much exactly, without much variance.  I love how quickly and easily the layout came together, just by following the sketch. I did have a lot of fun following along though!

BE_YOU_TIFUL_BY_CHASITY_SIVANICK_FOR_3_BIRDS_DESIGNFor my layout I started with a 12" x 12" piece of patterned paper from our Graceful Seasons Collection Paper Pack, still available on HSN.com. I cut my triangle pieces from the new Midday Medley Paper Pack, including the stunning printed vellum (you know it's my have!)! Once I adhered my triangle pieces, it was time to start layering. I chose six coordinating title cards from an upcoming product airing in September. The kit is called "For All Seasons" Themed Card Kit. (There will be more on that in the days to come!) My favorite part about 3Birds products is how easily interchangeable they are! From the products to the collections.. just so versatile!

I adhered the title cards to my layout in 2 rows, then I layered 3 circle stickers from the Midday Medley Nestable Festival Sticker Kit to create a visual triangle like the ones on the sketch! Before I put the smallest circle down, I snuck behind it a border sticker from our Sticker Flair Mega Sticker Kit! Inside the circles I placed some 3D Embellishments from or Midday Medley 3D Embellishment Kit. Phew! There are a ton of products on just this one layout! The title and Geotag stickers are from the Sticker Flair Mega Sticker Kit, popped up with foam adhesive squares. Lastly, I replaced the top layer of the 3D flowers with another "Coming Soon" product! Foil & Pearlescent Goodie Box. This new product will also be released in September! To finish the layout, I glued some of the "pearls" onto the layout to dress it up a little.

Hope you enjoyed my layout! I can't wait to see what the rest of the team comes up with! These ladies always blow my mind with their creativity!

Also, I would like to thank everyone who tuned in to HSN on July 23rd for the 24 Hour Crafting Event! It was an amazing 24 hours! We had a wonderful day launching our "Quill Ease" Quilling Tool and hanging with many of the biggest names in the industry! Stay tuned for some "Behind the Scenes" photos from the day!

SUPPLIES | Graceful Seasons Collection Paper PackMidday Medley Paper PackMidday Medley Nestable Festival Cardstock Sticker KitSticker Flair Mega Sticker KitMidday Medley 3D Embellishment Kit, "For All Seasons" Themed Card Kit (coming soon to HSN), Foil & Pearlescent Goodie Box (coming soon to HSN)

1 comment:

  1. Love your take on this Chasity!!!

    ReplyDelete