Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Pearlescent & Foil Goodie Box Inspiration – Quilled Card

Hi everyone! Robbie here to talk about how much I love the Pearlescent and Foil Goodie Box that 3 Birds is releasing on HSN soon! This little box contains so many little flat backed pieces that are perfect for adding that extra touch of fabulous to your projects.

For today, I wanted to show you a little card that I made using quilled flowers combined with the Pearlescent and Foil pieces. After you take a look here, be sure to stop by my blog where I'm sharing a matching Gift Bag and Tag.

Thanks So Much Card by Robbie Herring for 3 Birds Design featuring the Pearlescent and Foil Goodie BoxAs you know by now, the quilled roses that you can make with the card kit are my favorites!! When I got this goodie box, I knew that I wanted to put some centers in my flowers, so that is what I did here with the card

Thanks So Much Card by Robbie Herring for 3 Birds Design featuring the Pearlescent and Foil Goodie BoxI'm including a super close photo so you can see what it looks like. I just used tiny glue dots to adhere them right to the top. I also added them to the leaves the same way. No need to push down on them, the sit perfectly right on the top of the center.

Thanks So Much Card by Robbie Herring for 3 Birds Design featuring the Pearlescent and Foil Goodie BoxOne more close up to show the dimension of my card. A strip of paper with a border of punched paper added to the card completed the base. I used a Fiskars Scalloped Border punch for the borders.

I used foam dots to raise the doily from the background. I like the way this made it sit nicely against the bow.

Once I got started, I couldn't stop playing with this combination of products. Drop by next week to see what I put in the bag!

Thanks for stopping by to take a peek at my project! Don't forget to visit my blog to check out my coordinating Gift Bag and Tag.
Robbie

SUPPLIES: Graceful Season Paper Pad Collection, Graceful Season Quilled Cardmaking Kit, Pearlescent and Foil Goodie Box (coming soon to HSN)

1 comment:

  1. […] everyone! It’s Robbie again today. Last week, on the 3 Birds Blog, I shared a card that I made using the new Pearlescent and Foil Goodie Box. On my blog, I shared a matching gift […]

    ReplyDelete