Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Quill Ease Quilling Tool Video Tutorial

Welcome 3 Birds Fans! We know many of you are starting to receive your 3 Birds Quill Ease Quilling Tools from HSN, so we thought it would be helpful to share a brief video with you about the basics of how to use your new motorized quilling tool.

http://youtu.be/wb3RMNNThg4?list=UUsNPDBe679yriCv5KREEz7Q

If you have any questions, you can leave a comment below or on our Facebook Page.

We hope you have fun quilling and crafting with your Quill Ease Quilling Tool!

2 comments:

  1. Pasha Carr PrioleauJuly 31, 2014 at 9:44 AM

    I ordered the Quill Ease Quilling Tool from HSN. I was really disappointed because I received a defective tool that didn't work at all. I called HSN and they informed me that they were sold out so the only thing I could get was a refund. Not the outcome I was looking for. Feeling a little deflated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with Pasha. I have been looking forward to getting my Quill Ease tool. It can today and mine too was defective. HSN told me the same thing, that the product was sold out. Is it available at any local store yet? And did Pasha and I get the only two that didn't work or is there a problem with the tool?

    ReplyDelete