Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Welcome Mary Ann Jenkins to the 3 Birds Studio Design Team

Welcome to our fourth day of Design Team introductions. Today, please join us in welcoming Mary Ann Jenkins to our 3 Birds Studio Design Team! Mary Ann can rock some paper and scissors when it comes to scrapbooking and paper crafting. Keep reading to learn more about Mary Ann and how learning to preserve her family memories got her hooked on scrapbooking.

To see her charming creations, please visit her blog: Mary Ann Jenkins - I Rock Paper & Scissors

Mary Ann Jenkins 3 Birds Studio Design Team Member


I’m Mary Ann Jenkins from sunny Southern California. I have 3 awesome boys, 1 sweet little princess, and a wonderful husband that are the subjects of many of my scrapbook layouts. I love recording the memories and stories we create in our everyday lives.


I’ve been scrapping since 1987, when I heard a commercial on the radio about learning to preserve family memories. A few patterned papers and decorative scissors later I was hooked, and never imagined scrapbooking would become a passion, or that I would have a room in my home dedicated to the hobby. 


I have been fortunate to have my projects published in the top scrapbooking magazines, idea books and manufacturers catalogs and have had my work displayed at the Craft & Hobby Trade Show, I love sharing my ideas and inspiration! You can find me blogging at: http://www.maryannjenkins.com/


When I am not in my studio making a mess I enjoy flea markets, spending time with my family, shopping for hours at Target, taking my camera everywhere I go, and bracelets. A girl can never have too many bracelets! 


We are so excited to have Mary Ann as a member of our new 3 Birds Design Team. Fly back tomorrow as we introduce another of our new Design Team members.

2 comments:

  1. So happy to be have you joining us and to be designing with you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yippee!!!!! cannot wait to see what you do!

    ReplyDelete