Tuesday, October 21, 2014

17turtles + 3 Birds Creative Team Up | InstaFun

All this week the 3 Birds team has been showcasing the fabulous digital cut files from 17turtles, and today is my day to share! There are so many cute designs in the 17turtles store, I had a hard time choosing, but I finally decided on “Everyday Polaroids 1”. I especially love that it not only has the polaroids, but five different titles too!

Insta Fun Scrapbook Page by Mary Ann Jenkins for 3 Birds Design featuring 17turtles Digital Cut FilesTo start my layout, I cut the Polaroid frame strip, then cut pieces to fill each frame and added them along with my photo to the back of the frames. Next, I backed the frame strip with a coordinating color cardstock.

Insta Fun Scrapbook Page by Mary Ann Jenkins for 3 Birds Design featuring 17turtles Digital Cut FilesOnce I had my Polaroid frames cut, then it was time for my title. The “insta fun” was perfect to use with my photos, and looks so pretty cut out of the gold glitter paper from the 8x8 Glitter Paper Pad. I just love the glitter paper, and it cuts so smoothly with my die cutting machine!

Insta Fun Scrapbook Page by Mary Ann Jenkins for 3 Birds Design featuring 17turtles Digital Cut FilesNext came the darling embellishments that are all from the Flora Festival Premier Page Kit. If you haven’t seen the page kit yet, be sure to check it out! It comes with beautiful papers, chipboard pieces, 3d stickers, borders, and more!

Insta Fun Scrapbook Page by Mary Ann Jenkins for 3 Birds Design featuring 17turtles Digital Cut Files

I also added some sequins and the super sweet little bow from the Touch of Glimmer Embellishment Kit; it gives just the perfect amount of dimension to my layout!

Insta Fun Scrapbook Page by Mary Ann Jenkins for 3 Birds Design featuring 17turtles Digital Cut FilesBe sure to check out all the great designs in the 17turtles Etsy Shop, there’s something for scrapbookers, paper crafters and card makers too!

Remember, you could WIN products from 3 Birds Design and 17turtles just for playing along! All you have to do is create a project and share it with us on the either the 3 Birds or 17turtles Facebook page. One lucky winner will be selected and they will be able to choose 2 products of their choice from the currently available 3 Birds Design products and 5 Digital Cut Files of their choice from 17turtles! We can't wait to see what you create and share with us.

Mary Ann

3 BIRDS SUPPLIES |Touch of Glimmer Embellishment Kit, Flora Festival Premier Page Kit,  Midday Medley Paper Collection

17TURTLES DIGITAL CUT FILES | Everyday Polaroids 1

0 comments:

Post a Comment