Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Touch Of Glimmer Cards

Hello 3 Birds Fans! It's Juliana here and I'm sharing a pair of cards that I created with the new Touch of Glimmer Kit. This kit is full of all things shiny and happy and it makes card creating a breeze!Touch Of Glimmer Cards by Juliana Michaels for 3 Birds Design

For both cards, I created the card base from a piece of white cardstock. I then created the card front using a piece of patterned paper from the Graceful Season 6x6 Paper Pad. To create this Thank You Card, I layered various gold and peach pieces from the kit including chipboard, die cuts and sequins.

Thank You Card by Juliana Michaels for 3 Birds Design

To add a little more bling, I attached some clear jewels from the Pearlescent & Foil Goodie Box to the center of the sequins using Glossy Accents to adhere them.Thank You Card by Juliana Michaels for 3 Birds Design

 

To create the Congrats card, I focused on using silver elements from the kit and again layered various pieces to decorate the card front.
Congrats Card by Juliana Michaels for 3 Birds Design

 

And just like the Thank You card, I added jewels to the center of the sequins. I really love the extra bling they add to the card!Congrats Card by Juliana Michaels for 3 Birds Design

 

I hope you have fun creating with the Touch of Glimmer Kit on your next crafting project! And, as always, feel free to share them with us on the 3 Birds Facebook page or tag us on Instagram!

HUGS!
Juliana

SUPPLIES | Graceful Season Paper Collection, Touch of Glimmer Kit, Pearlescent & Foil Goodie Box

1 comment: