Sunday, October 12, 2014

Mixing & Matching With 3 Birds Design

Hi everyone! Robbie today to share a page that I made using a mix of 3 Birds products. One of the things that I have loved about all the new releases is the way that they blend with the past collections and releases so seamlessly. For my layout, I pulled chipboard from the Graceful Seasons collection, paper from the Floral Festival Page Kit, Stickers from the Midday Medley collection and more!

Tool Time Scrapbook Page by Robbie Herring for 3 Birds DesignThe layout was built around the picture,of course. I thought it was so cute and I wanted to play up the hammer she is holding. There are so many great silver pieces spread throughout the collections, so that became the common thread in the embellishing. The silver chipboard alphabets fit perfectly with this idea.

Tool Time Scrapbook Page by Robbie Herring for 3 Birds DesignA journal card and and silver sequins that are included in the Touch of Glimmer Embellishment kit were sweet additions to the page. Notice the tiny pink bows on the card. It goes really well with the oval stickers that i chose from the Midday Medley Sticker Pad.

Tool Time Scrapbook Page by Robbie Herring for 3 Birds DesignTo embellish near the photo, I added a few things from my stash and layered chipboard flowers that are in the chipboard set. Finally, if you take a close look, you will see that the photo is matted with a glittery piece that is also included in the Touch of Glimmer Embellishment kit. That got me thinking that I wanted to add a bit of glitter to punched leaves that I tucked behind the roses.

Tool Time Scrapbook Page by Robbie Herring for 3 Birds DesignThe page still seemed to be lacking a little something, so a added some blue and lavender stitching to pull the whole thing together.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Robbie

SUPPLIES | Flora Festival Page Kit, Sticker Flair Mega Kit, Touch of Glimmer Embellishment Kit, Graceful Season Sticky Sparkly Chipboard Kit, Pearlescent and Foil Goodie Box

0 comments:

Post a Comment