Sunday, April 27, 2014

National Scrapbook Day Celebration - Scrapping School Memories

National Scrapbook Day 3 Birds Studio 3birdsdesign.comWelcome to Day 1 of our week long National Scrapbook Day Celebration here on the 3 Birds Studio Blog! Each day this week, one of our design team members will be sharing a scrapbook page focusing on ways to scrapbook different kinds of photos and memories.

To celebrate this week, we will be having a giveaway on National Scrapbook Day Saturday, May 3. You will have the chance to enter to win one of our new products BEFORE you can buy it! Also, throughout the week, we will be sharing sneak peeks of our new products that will be released on HSN on May 14. Make sure you stop by each day so that you don't miss a thing!




Hi Everyone! Jana Eubank here. Do you have a specific holiday or occasion that you love to scrapbook over and over? For me, I love working on school-related pages. I love the first day of school, school pictures, class pictures, class activities, you name it! This time I have a page featuring photos of my kids sneaking out of their building on the last day of school last year. (Don’t worry, I really checked them out, but they had fun pretending to escape. Ha! Ha!)

Good Bye Routine Scrapbook Page by Jana Eubank for 3 Birds Studio using Graceful Season collection HSN.com 3birdsdesign.comNormally, when we approach school photos, we tend to reach for traditional Primary colors of red, yellow, blue, and green. Why not do something different? Here, I lightened the traditional primary colors up a notch by incorporating the soft colors and patterns of the Graceful Season collection.
Good Bye Routine Scrapbook Page by Jana Eubank for 3 Birds Studio using Graceful Season collection HSN.com 3birdsdesign.comIn the top left corner of the page I placed my journaling surrounded by darling accent elements from the Sticky Sparkly Glitter & Foil Set. I used three sheets from the 6 x 6 premium paper pad. I cut a small journal block from one of the sheets, and then used the yellow polka dot sheet and pink/orange circles sheet to create two pennant shapes.

I cut the large floral element from a sheet of the Graceful Season 12 x 12 Premium Paper Pad to accent the bottom right corner of my page, adding my photos right on top. The photos are playfully matted with the pink/white diagonal stripe from the same paper pad.

I used another cut out section from a sheet of the small 6 x 6 paper pad as a word in my title. I used a circle punch to punch out the word “routine” and then added it to a chipboard circle (from the Sticky Sparkly Glitter & Foil set) to give it more presence.
Stars scattered throughout the page tie everything together.
Good Bye Routine Scrapbook Page by Jana Eubank for 3 Birds Studio using Graceful Season collection HSN.com 3birdsdesign.com

GOODBYE ROUTINE SCRAPBOOK PAGE by Jana Eubank

SUPPLIES | Graceful Season 12 x 12 Premium Paper Pad, Graceful Season 6 x 6 Premium Paper Pad, Graceful Season 3D Embellishment Kit, Graceful Season Sticky Sparkly Glitter & Foil Set

Thanks for taking a look at my page today! I hope it has inspired you to complete a few school-related pages for your own album.

See you again soon!
Jana Eubank




Don't forget to stop back by tomorrow! You never know when we will be posting some sneak peeks!!!

8 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your page...you are VERY inspiring!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. […] the scrappy front of things, I have a new project that went up on the 3 Birds Blog yesterday. Here is a little sneaky-peek, but be sure to come on over and see what we have going on for our […]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun layout! Excited about the sneak peek. I'll be back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. […] 3BirdsDesign has a giveaway planned for May 3 but is doing all kinds of inspiring blogposts and ideas all week long with some of your fave scrapbookers, like Jana Eubank. […]

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love this layout! Pretty colors, gorgeous design and perfect pictures...thanks for sharing ❤ hugs Amy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Christine CalabreseMay 3, 2014 at 1:13 AM

    Stay Calm and Scrapbook On!!! Happy Scrapbook Day everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love your style and the way you don't use theme products = very inspiring

    ReplyDelete