Monday, April 28, 2014

National Scrapbook Day Celebration - Scrapbooking Happiness

Welcome 3 Birds Fans to Day 2 of our National Scrapbook Celebration Week! We thought we would tease you a little with a super sneaky sneak peek at one of our new products. Any guesses on what it might be? If you think you might know, leave a comment below!

Midday Medley Sneak Peek 3 Birds Studio 3birdsdesign.com

Today, Designer Robbie Herring shares about the versatility and value you get with the Graceful Season collection. You are going to be amazed at how many projects she has created with this collection!




Hey y'all! It's Robbie today to share another layout that I have made with the Graceful Season Collection. I wanted to point out today how many projects that I have made so far with this collection. To date, I have made 7 layouts, 8 cards, 2 gift boxes, 1 gift bag and 1 gift bucket. That's a LOT of projects! It's also important to point out that I have only been working with 1 set of the collection and I still have a LOT of beautiful things to work with!

As you know, I've talked about the versatility so much and today I wanted to make sure that you also knew that you get a lot of product for such a great price!

Today, I'm sharing layout number 7. I have such a love of flowers, so for this layout I used some of the beautiful floral papers and added a few little floral accents.

Happiness Scrapbook Page by Robbie Herring using 3 Birds Studio Graceful Season HSN.com 3birdsdesign.com

I started by choosing the floral background paper to frame my layout and then chose to add a 10x10" square with a more subtle pattern to build my layout on. I fussy cut the large floral pattern out of one of the papers and then tucked it in randomly around the page.

Happiness Scrapbook Page by Robbie Herring using 3 Birds Studio Graceful Season HSN.com 3birdsdesign.com

Next, I layered my embellishments behind and even on top of the photo. If you look closely, you will see that some of the embellishing is done over the frame and some of it is under the frame. Even the photo has corners that are tucked under and overlap the top.

Happiness Scrapbook Page by Robbie Herring using 3 Birds Studio Graceful Season HSN.com 3birdsdesign.com

To finish the page, I added a bit of stitching and a few more embellishments for balance across the page.

DESIGNER TIP | Add to simple embellishments to make them really pop! I added a punched scalloped circle and a tiny pearl sticker to the glitter circle to give it a bit more wow power!

Happiness Scrapbook Page by Robbie Herring using 3 Birds Studio Graceful Season HSN.com 3birdsdesign.com

HAPPINESS SCRAPBOOK PAGE by Robbie Herring

SUPPLIES | Graceful Season 12 x 12 Premium Paper Pad, Graceful Season 6 x 6 Foil Paper PadGraceful Season Sticky Sparkly Glitter & Foil Set

Thanks so much for stopping by to take a look at my page!

Robbie




Stay tuned tomorrow, when we reveal more sneak peeks of our gorgeous new collection!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Robbi, I am nominating you for the Liebster Award.

 The Liebster Award is awarded to bloggers with under 200 followers to try to promote their blog.The rules of the competition are:

    The nominate must provide a link to the person who nominated them.
This is my link: ‎http://craftynurse4u.wordpress.com/2014/04/29/nomination-for-the-liebster-award/
    Provide 11 facts about yourself.

    Answer 11 questions set by the person who nominated you.
    
Choose 11 more people and ask them 11 questions.

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOhhh.... I am intrigued! Looking forward to seeing more! A beautiful layout, Robbie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the layout! And she's a real cutie! From that sneak peek, I don't have a clue,lol. Can't wait to see what it is though. TFS!

    ReplyDelete