Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Heritage Scrapbook Page and 3D Embellishments

Hello 3 Birds Fans! Mary Ann with you to share a new heritage scrapbook page. I love old photos and I especially love old black and white ones. For this photo of my Grandparents, I wanted to add a few pretty embellishments to the layout, while still keeping the focus on photo.

I Adore you Scrapbook Page by Mary Ann Jenkins for 3 Birds Studio using Graceful Season Collection available on HSN.com

I started with the patterned paper that has a design on it that reminds me of a flower bouquet. The position of this element left me with plenty of room in the center for a large photo. I gave a bit of dimension to the “bouquet” by adding some of the stickers from the Graceful Season 3D Embellishments Kit, a few leaves from the Quilled Cardmaking Kit, as well as a yellow paper flower from my stash.

I Adore you Scrapbook Page by Mary Ann Jenkins for 3 Birds Studio using Graceful Season Collection available on HSN.com

Below the photo I added more 3D Embellishments, die cut leaves, a sweet little bow and the cute I Adore You piece.

DESIGNER TIP | The I Adore You piece is one of the 3D Embellishments that has a flower. I only wanted to use the words, so I simply removed the 3D flower part and kept it for another project.

I Adore you Scrapbook Page by Mary Ann Jenkins for 3 Birds Studio using Graceful Season Collection available on HSN.com

I ADORE YOU SCRAPBOOK PAGE by Mary Ann Jenkins

SUPPLIES | Graceful Season 12x12 Premium Paper Pad, Graceful Season 3D Embellishment Kit

I hope you are once again inspired to scrapbook your heritage black and white photos!

Mary Ann

3 comments:

  1. I love 3birds card kits. The cards always turn out so cute and special. I have several other 3Birds scrapbook items. LOVE LOVE LOVE! PLEASE COME OUT WITH MORE CARD KITS AND EMBELLISHMENT BOXES IN THE COMING YEAR. I

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fabulous heritage layout Mary Ann!

    ReplyDelete