Monday, April 7, 2014

Hoppy Easter Bunny Frame

Hi friends, it’s Mary Ann here today with a cute piece of Easter home décor! I love to decorate for the holidays, and with Easter right around the corner I've been wanting to create something with an Easter theme to decorate my home. That's when I came up with the idea for this Hoppy Easter frame!

Hoppy Easter Bunny Home Decor Frame by Mary Ann Jenkins for 3 Birds Studio using Graceful Season collection available at HSN.com

I cut the bunny shape with my Silhouette die cutting machine, but you could also find a similar shape online and cut the image out by hand. To make the bunny tail nice and fluffy, I rolled 1 strip of the pink quilling paper from the Quilled Card Making kit, then glued on another strip, and kept rolling! This gave me lots of layers. For the grass, I simply glued on 2 rows of the green quilling paper strips, and the small purple banner was cut from a journaling block from the 6x6 Premium Paper Pad.

Hoppy Easter Bunny Home Decor Frame by Mary Ann Jenkins for 3 Birds Studio using Graceful Season collection available at HSN.com

I especially like that the Quilled Card Making Kit comes with the pre-cut papers that also have the nice decorative edges, perfect for making pretty flowers and cute bunny tails too!

Hoppy Easter Bunny Home Decor Frame by Mary Ann Jenkins for 3 Birds Studio using Graceful Season collection available at HSN.com

HOPPY EASTER BUNNY FRAME by Mary Ann Jenkins

SUPPLIES | Graceful Season  Quilled Card Making Kit, Graceful Season 6x6 Premium Paper Pad, Bazzill Basics Premium Olivia Cardstock Pack

Now get hopping! It's your turn to create some Easter decorations for your own home!

Mary Ann

1 comment: