Thursday, April 3, 2014

A Collection for All Reasons and Seasons

Hi Everyone! Jana Eubank here. Most of us are just beginning to see signs of Spring, but I’m already thinking ahead to one of my favorite holidays … Halloween!

One thing I love about the Graceful Season collection is how versatile it is for all reasons and seasons. This collection includes every color of the rainbow. These colors can be combined in different ways to create projects for any time of the year. For example, here is a Halloween page I created of my daughter in her costume!

Halloween Princess Scrapbook Page by Jana Eubank for 3 Birds Studio using Graceful Season collection available on HSN.com

The first thing I did, was go through my paper pads and pull out all of the Halloween colors. I chose shades of orange, purple, black and white. I chose to use an orange polka dot as the background paper. My photos are adhered to a block of the fern black patterned paper, accented with a strip of the black and white diagonal stripe paper to the left. Below the photos I cut several squares of patterned paper from the 6 x 6 Premium Paper Pad. The page title is created with the black glitter letters and silver foil letters from the Sticky Sparkly Glitter & Foil Set.

Halloween Princess Scrapbook Page by Jana Eubank for 3 Birds Studio using Graceful Season collection available on HSN.com

Once I had the basic design of my page figured out with the patterned papers, I went through the Sticky Sparkly Glitter & Foil set and selected several pieces in orange, black, green, and purple.

In the upper right corner I combined a purple banner sticker with sparkly stars and an orange circle embellishment with the word “Joy” on it. A few orange gems from my stash add an extra sparkly touch.

Halloween Princess Scrapbook Page by Jana Eubank for 3 Birds Studio using Graceful Season collection available on HSN.com

On the left side of the page, I trimmed the seam between the black fern paper and the striped paper with the glittery, purple, scalloped border. Next, I added the “Epic Story” piece and then sprinkled several hexagon, heart, and circle pieces below. I love the way this part of my page came together. A few more orange gems finishes it off.

Halloween Princess Scrapbook Page by Jana Eubank for 3 Birds Studio using Graceful Season collection available on HSN.com

HALLOWEEN PRINCESS by Jana Eubank

 

SUPPLIES | Graceful Season 12 x 12 Premium Paper Pad, Graceful Season 6 x 6 Premium Paper Pad, Graceful Season 6 x 6 Foil Paper Pad, Graceful Season Sticky Sparkly Glitter & Foil Set

Flip through your Graceful Seasons paper pads the next time you sit down to scrap and challenge yourself to combine the papers in new ways. Perhaps you have some Christmas photos that need to be scrapped? Or Valentine’s Day photos that deserve a spot in your album? What color combinations can you come up with?

Jana Eubank

3 comments:

  1. […] another scrappy note … I have a new page up on the 3 Birds Blog today! Today I am showing you just how versatile the Graceful Season collection can be with a Halloween […]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the layout! The colors are great. Thanks for sharing this Jana. You are very talented.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful way to use this colorful collection! I adore the sparkly purple and black that you used! I love these purples and hope to get the collection to create projects for my mom and daughter who both love purple! TFS!

    ReplyDelete