Tuesday, November 18, 2014

A Trio of Handmade Cards | Raechelle Bellus Guest Designer

Guest Designer Raechelle Bellus is back with us today to inspire you with a trio of handmade cards that she created using our new Touch of Glimmer Kit and Flora Festival Page Kit. Take a look. You are going to want to pull out your 3 Birds supplies and start playing!




Trio of Handmade Cards by Raechelle Bellus Guest Designer for 3 Birds DesignCreating quick and pretty cards has never been easier! The Touch of Glimmer Kit is full of amazing bits and pieces that will provide endless possibilities and inspiration. Just pair it with the cards from the 'Flora Festival' Premier Page Kit and you'll spend just minutes creating a perfect homemade card for someone you love.

Wishing You Happiness Card by Raechelle Bellus Guest Designer for 3 Birds DesignThis card took less than 10 minutes to create. I don't think I have ever had a card come together so quickly. I just started pulling the beautiful gold accents from the Touch of Glimmer Kit and layering them upon a pre-made card from the 'Flora Festival' Premiere Page Kit. It was that easy. I added some of the lovely gold sequins in the kit to finish it off.

Hello There Card by Raechelle Bellus Guest Designer for 3 Birds DesignFor this card I added a small piece of paper from the Flora Festival Premier Page Kit that I punched and then adhered to a pre-made card from the same kit. I then added some twine. I trimmed down one of the larger pieces from the Touch of Glimmer kit and then punched the edge and adhered at a slight angle using dimensional foam. I used the cute typewriter and sentiment chipboard stickers from the page kit and added the circular sticker and sequins from the the Touch of Glimmer Kit to finish this one off.

Thank You Card by Raechelle Bellus Guest Designer for 3 Birds DesignI began by cutting a piece of patterned paper a little smaller than the premade card and machine stitched it. I then adhered it to the card. I also used a small piece of punched paper to pull some color into the card which I layered underneath the pennant. Next I added the beautiful gold pennant and layered the tag and bow from the Touch of Glimmer Kit upon it. I finished it off with the chipboard sentiment and pearl from the Page kit. I sprinkled a few gold sequins to finish it off.

Raechelle Bellus - all things cRAEtive

SUPPLIES | Flora Festival Page Kit, Touch of Glimmer Embellishment Kit

4 comments:

  1. So pretty Raechelle! You can never go wrong with bling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning cards! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cards are lovely!! I have, and LOVE, the Touch of Glimmer kit and use it often! I always find just the right thing in it!
    xxDaniella

    ReplyDelete