Sunday, November 30, 2014

Christmas Card Ideas Part 1 using the Holiday Season Quilled Cardmaking Kit

Hi everyone! Robbie today to share a couple of quick and easy cards that I made using the Holiday Season Quilled Cardmaking Kit. With the holiday season getting so busy, this Card Kit makes last minute cards a snap!

Christmas Cards by Robbie Herring for 3 Birds DesignThere are so many precious little pieces included in the kit! I used a few of the die-cut pieces to put this snowflake card together. I also added a few pieces from the Pearlescent and Foil Goodie Box. Seriously, that little box has turned out to be one of my favorite go-to embellishment packages.

Christmas Cards by Robbie Herring for 3 Birds DesignQuick and easy doesn't have to mean that there aren't details. I added a few little punched pieces and some ribbon to add more detail.

Christmas Cards by Robbie Herring for 3 Birds DesignOn this card, I decided to go non-traditional with the colors. We have some friends who are expecting a baby and I thought this little card would be perfect for a little one.

Christmas Cards by Robbie Herring for 3 Birds Design

I again added a few little details with the Goodie Box and Ribbon. For a bit more detail and dimension, I added some foam tape to the back of the ornaments. I also added a bit of baker's twine to give the illusion of hanging ornaments.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Robbie

SUPPLIES | Holiday Season Quilled Cardmaking Kit,  Pearlescent and Foil Goodie Box

1 comment: