Monday, November 10, 2014

Thanksgiving Fall Table Decor Ideas

Thanksgiving is right around the corner, and with it the start of the holiday season. Hello 3 Birds Fans! It's Juliana here today to share with you some quick and easy ideas for dressing up your Thanksgiving table with some of your favorite 3 Birds products! Thanksgiving Fall Table Setting by Juliana Michaels for 3 Birds Design

I love to decorate for all of the holidays and I enjoy making the table "look pretty". However, I didn't want it to be too fussy looking and I didn't want to spend hours and hours decorating! I created a set of Thanksgiving place settings and a Fall framed home decor piece to help dress up the table. I'm sharing the details of the place settings below and you can visit my blog - 17turtles - to learn more about the Fall framed home decor piece.

To dress up each place setting, I selected 4 of my favorites cards from the For All Seasons Themed Card Kit. There are a ton of cards in this kit that are perfect for fall/autumn and Thanksgiving projects. I then mounted each card on a piece of coordinating patterned paper for a nice framed look.

Thanksgiving Fall Place Setting by Juliana Michaels for 3 Birds DesignNext, I adhered the card to the front an embossed kraft bag. I then finished the embellishing with a bow from the Touch of Glimmer Kit. I am planning to use one of the bows that didn't coordinate with my project as a template to create more bows so that I have one for each table setting.

Thanksgiving Fall Table Setting by Juliana Michaels for 3 Birds DesignI'm also planning on placing a piece of cardstock inside each bag and asking each person to write down five things that they are thankful for this year. I will then collect the cards and the photos that I take and turn them into a little mini album to record the memories of the day.

Thanksgiving Fall Table Setting by Juliana Michaels for 3 Birds DesignThanksgiving Fall Table Setting by Juliana Michaels for 3 Birds Design

Thanksgiving Fall Table Setting by Juliana Michaels for 3 Birds Design

Thanksgiving Fall Table Setting by Juliana Michaels for 3 Birds Design

Thanksgiving Fall Table Setting by Juliana Michaels for 3 Birds DesignThe touches of gold from the foil and glitter really add wonderful warmth and sparkle to each place setting!

Thanksgiving Fall Table Setting by Juliana Michaels for 3 Birds DesignSo will you be decorating your Thanksgiving table? I hope these ideas inspire you to give it a try!

HUGS!
Juliana

SUPPLIES | For All Seasons Themed Card Kit, Midday Medley Paper Collection, Touch of Glimmer Embellishment Kit

2 comments:

  1. How pretty and VERY creative! I especially love that you place your matted cards upon embossed bags!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to come eat Dinner at your house! Love this! So fancy!

    ReplyDelete