Monday, February 24, 2014

1950's Photo and A Scrapbook Page

Hello 3 Birds friends! It’s Mary Ann here today with a layout using an old black & white photo of my mom and dad from the 1950’s. I love that all the papers and embellishments in the Graceful Season collection work just as beautifully with a photo that is over 60 years old as much as a photo taken last week!

Mary Ann Jenkins Mom And Dad Scrapbook Page for 3 Birds Studio 01

To start my layout, I cut a 9” square from one of the pretty patterned papers, then cut rectangles from the journaling card paper in the 6x6 Graceful Season Premium Pad.

Mary Ann Jenkins Mom And Dad Scrapbook Page for 3 Birds Studio 02

I then decorated each of the journaling cards with pieces from the Sticky Sparkly Glitter & Foil set, stickers from the Graceful Season 3D Embellishment Kit and even did a little fussy cutting of one of the pretty patterned papers for under the black & white photo.

Mary Ann Jenkins Mom And Dad Scrapbook Page for 3 Birds Studio 03

MOM AND DAD by Mary Ann Jenkins

SUPPLIES | Graceful Season Premium 12x12 Paper Pad, Graceful Season 6x6 Premium Pad, Graceful Season 3D Embellishment Kit, Graceful Season Sticky Sparkly Glitter & Foil Set

Thank you for stopping by the 3 Birds Blog today, we love to inspire!

3 comments:

  1. Love the new collection. When will the new quilled cardmaking kit be available and where? I have two of the past three kits and love them. Thanks Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your page, MaryAnn! These colors and papers are so perfect for heritage photos. I can't wait to give them a spin with a few of my own photos. Thanks for the idea. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super layout! I love the beautiful simplicity of it! Great collection for vintage photos as well!

    ReplyDelete