Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Mixing Graceful Season and Midday Medley on a Scrapbook Page

Hi friends! It’s Mary Ann here today with a layout to share, using the Graceful Season collection, and a few pieces of the brand new Midday Medley collection. To be honest, I had already started this layout when the fabulous Nestable Festival Sticker Pad and Timeless Stamp Kit arrived in the mail. After looking through the stickers and all the cute stamps, I was so happy to see that the new Midday Medley collection coordinated so well with the Graceful Season collection! I knew I had to figure out a way to incorporate them into my layout! Here’s what I came up with…

Great Time Scrapbook Page by Mary Ann Jenkins for 3 Birds Design 3birdsdesign.com #3birdsdesign #middaymedley #gracefulseason #scrapbookpage

I had already done the water coloring on my cardstock and had added the black paint splatters, the stars and patterned papers to go behind the photo were already cut and my photo was printed. I had planned on using a large white rectangle directly behind the photo to help it stand out, and that’s when I got the idea of using the yellow oval sticker! I still wanted a bit of white behind the photo, so I added the yellow oval to white cardstock, then cut around the outside edge. Using the yellow sticker added a bit more color, made a great mat for my photo and really draws your eye right to the photo.

Great Time Scrapbook Page by Mary Ann Jenkins for 3 Birds Design 3birdsdesign.com #3birdsdesign #middaymedley #gracefulseason #scrapbookpage

I had to give the new Timeless stamps a try too, so I stamped the cute little TODAY stamp to add right next to my photos. Both black and brown ink along with a stamping block come in the stamp set, so you are all set to go as soon as you open the box!

Great Time Scrapbook Page by Mary Ann Jenkins for 3 Birds Design 3birdsdesign.com #3birdsdesign #middaymedley #gracefulseason #scrapbookpage

GREAT TIME SCRAPBOOK PAGE by Mary Ann Jenkins

 

SUPPLIES | Graceful Season 12x12 Premium Paper Pad, Graceful Season 6x6 Premium Paper Pad, Midday Medley Nestable Festival Sticker Pad, Midday Medley Timeless Stamp Kit

I’m so happy with how my layout turned out, and especially love that I was able to use both collections together!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Mary Ann

 

 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment