Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Home Decor | Michele Kovack

Hi there! It’s Michele Kovack here! I am so excited to be a guest for 3 Birds Studio! I absolutely adore making my own home décor pieces. I had this wooden home sign in my stash for quite awhile. (I apologize for not knowing who makes it, it had been sitting in a box and I must have thrown the packaging away.)

To create my piece I used this pretty yellow paper from the Midday Medley collection. I used Modge Podge to adhere it. I sealed it with another coat of Modge Podge and sprinkled it with coarse glitter from Martha Stewart.

Home Decor Michel Kovack Guest Designer for 3 Birds Studio #3birdsdesingn #middaymedley #homedecor

I thought it would be fun to incorporate some of the fun stamps from the Timeless Stamp Kit. I stamped the picture frame and framed the pictures of my kiddos. I used the banner from the 3D Embellishment Kit and the little glittered word bubble too.

Home Decor Michel Kovack Guest Designer for 3 Birds Studio #3birdsdesingn #middaymedley #homedecor

I also stamped the flower and used my Spectrum Noir markers to color it in. I added glossy accents to give it a bit shine and dimension. I stamped the leaves and added it to the letter M with a bit of black string.

Home Decor Michel Kovack Guest Designer for 3 Birds Studio #3birdsdesingn #middaymedley #homedecor

Home Decor by Michele Kovack for 3 Birds Studio #3birdsdesign #middaymedley #homedecor

HOME DECOR by Michele Kovack

SUPPLIES | Midday Medley Premium Paper Pad Collection, Midday Medley Timeless Stamp Kit, 3D Embellishment Kit

I created this piece to sit on my living room mantel for my spring décor. Thank you so much for allowing me to share my project with you!

Michele

3 comments:

  1. Michele, what gorgeous projects! I love the yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty!!!! Happy that you are our guest!!!! Hugs, Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect. I love it....and in yellow....that's my favorite color. So bright and happy!

    ReplyDelete