Thursday, May 29, 2014

Love This

Hi everyone. It's Robbie today. I am sharing the first layout that I have completed using the new Midday Medley Collection. This collection is another winner for 3 Birds Studio!

Love This Scrapbook Page by Robbie Herring for 3 Birds Studio #3birdsdesign #middaymedley #scrapbookpage

For the background of this layout, I started with the printed yellow paper. I've been loving the triangles that are showing up so much in scrapbooking right now, and I decided to make my background mimic triangles. I cut a large piece of white cardstock and layered the plaid vellum over the top for the bottom half of the background.

Love This Scrapbook Page by Robbie Herring for 3 Birds Studio #3birdsdesign #middaymedley #scrapbookpage

Instead of leaving the center with the paper meeting, I decided to use a long ribbon with a bow to sit between the background paper choices. I added a few of the Nestable Festival Stickers and looped the ribbon over and under places along the ribbon placement.

Love This Scrapbook Page by Robbie Herring for 3 Birds Studio #3birdsdesign #middaymedley #scrapbookpage

After adding the photos, I started embellishing. I used various sized embellishments, to build the flower cluster. The glitter flowers from the 3D Embellishment Kit are great for tucking in. Because they are on foam, they are perfect for overlapping the photos, too.

I also used some more of the Nestable stickers for the title. I put them on a heavy cardstock base and added a bit of foam behind them.

A few more details along the bottom of the ribbon and your page is complete! The embellishments in this collection made this page super quick and easy!

Love This Scrapbook Page by Robbie Herring for 3 Birds Studio #3birdsdesign #middaymedley #scrapbookpage

LOVE THIS by Robbie Herring

SUPPLIES | Midday Medley 12 x 12 Paper and Vellum Pad, Midday Medley 3D Embellishment Kit, Midday Medley Nestable Festival Sticker Pad

Thanks for stopping by to see my page!
Robbie

3 comments: