Monday, May 26, 2014

Guest Designer | Michele Kovack

Today, we want to welcome and introduce Michele Kovack as our Guest Designer for May and June! She will be sharing three projects with us starting this week and then two other days in June. We are certain that you are going to be inspired by her creativity and talent!

Guest Designer for 3 Birds Design Michele Kovack

 

Here is a little bit about Michele:
I currently teach 5th grade and I love every minute it!  I am married to my high school sweetheart.  We will be married 21 years this month. My husband  truly has been my number one fan!  My love for paper crafting came shortly after the birth of my daughter 19 years ago.  Cortney was born with severe physical and mental impairments, and scrapbooking became a way to document her milestones and the feelings I was going through.  Two years later my son, Kyle was born. It gave me all the more reason to continue scrapbooking.  Card making became the natural next step -- I figured I already had all the supplies so why not make some cards?!! And then cards led to altered projects and the madness spiraled! I started blogging in 2007, Thoughts of a Cardmaking Scrapbooker,  and met so many talented crafters who had the same addiction/ passion as myself.  I am so honored to be a guest here on the 3 Birds Blog! Their products are so fresh and fun! ~Michele

We are so excited to have Michele joining us as a guest designer to inspire and delight you! Make sure you visit her blog - Thoughts of a Cardmaking Scrapbooker - to learn even more about her and to see some of her amazing work. Michele will be sharing her first project here, using our new Midday Medley collection on Wednesday, May 28.

0 comments:

Post a Comment