Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Playing with Midday Medley

Hi Everyone! Jana Eubank here. I am so excited for the release of the brand NEW Midday Medley collection and couldn’t wait to play with the fun accessories available to go with the papers.

I began by choosing papers to coordinate with the colors of my photographs. The coral red, black and aqua colors worked especially well with these photos.

Celebrate Today Scrapbook Page by Jana Eubank for 3 Birds Studio #3birdsdesign #scrapbookpage #middaymedley

I love that the 12 x 12 papers include TEN sheets of patterned vellum! I chose to use the floral pattern in the colors of my layout.

I picked out two circular Nestable Festival sticker frames and adhered them to the vellum. Next, I used my scissors to cut around the shape to create a fun layering shape for my scrapbook page

Celebrate Today Scrapbook Page by Jana Eubank for 3 Birds Studio #3birdsdesign #scrapbookpage #middaymedley

I used a black polaroid frame to surround my horizontal photo and then accented the top of my page with chevron stickers from the Nestable Festival sticker pad. I used the Midday Medley Timeless Stamp Kit to create a banner accent to go at the bottom of the polaroid frame.

Celebrate Today Scrapbook Page by Jana Eubank for 3 Birds Studio #3birdsdesign #scrapbookpage #middaymedley

Next, I reached for the glittered 3D sticker sheets from the Midday Medley 3D Embellishment Kit. Oh, my goodness. The chunky glitter on these particular sheets make my heart go pitter patter!

Celebrate Today Scrapbook Page by Jana Eubank for 3 Birds Studio #3birdsdesign #scrapbookpage #middaymedley

A half-circle shaped sticker from the Nestable Festival Sticker Pad holds the details about this event underneath the vertical photo.

CELEBRATE TODAY by Jana Eubank

SUPPLIES | Midday Medley 12 x 12 Paper & Vellum Pad, Midday Medley Nestable Festival Sticker Pad, Midday Medley 3D Embellishment Kit, Midday Medley Timeless Stamp Kit

Thanks for taking a look at my page today! And be sure to snag yourself the NEW Midday Medley collection. The colors are juicy and oh, so fun!

Jana Eubank

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous layout. I love the plaid, stripe and polka dot at the bottom. They work together really well.

    ReplyDelete