Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Nestables are Perfect for Framing

Hi Everyone! Jana Eubank here. When I have an event I want to scrapbook that includes a lot of photos, I often use a photo template to organize them in a square block or rectangle like I have done on the page below.

Remember Scrapbook Page by Jana Eubank for 3 Birds Design #3birdsdesign #middaymedley #scrapbookpage

A problem I have run into when creating a page with a photo collage like this, is that it doesn’t leave a lot of room for decorative layers or embellishments on other areas of the page. But then I discovered the Midday Medley Nestable Festival Sticker Pad! The large sticker shapes are PERFECT for framing a photo collage. I love how the foil accent on this artisan square sticker dresses up my photos.

Remember Scrapbook Page by Jana Eubank for 3 Birds Design #3birdsdesign #middaymedley #scrapbookpage

I used the Midday Medley Timeless Stamp Kit to create coordinating accents for my page. I stamped the images using a dark orange ink to repeat the color of the copper foil on the Nestable Sticker Frame.

Remember Scrapbook Page by Jana Eubank for 3 Birds Design #3birdsdesign #middaymedley #scrapbookpage

REMEMBER by Jana Eubank

SUPPLIES | Graceful Seasons 3D Embellishment Kit, Midday Medley 12 x 12 Paper & Vellum Pad, Midday Medley Nestable Festival Sticker PadMidday Medley Timeless Stamp KitBazzill Cardstock

I even added in a few of the 3D stickers from the Graceful Seasons 3D Embellishment Kit for more dimension. The result is a simple page, that comes together beautifully, thanks to the Midday Medley Nestable Festival Sticker Pad.

Jana Eubank

1 comment:

  1. […] HouseMake vinyl decals at home Happily BlendedFender Sticker Label , The Exact Sovereign LabelNestables are Perfect for FramingBirds Before The StormVinyl Impression presents its range of wall graphics for office brandingWall […]

    ReplyDelete