Thursday, May 1, 2014

National Scrapbook Day - Midday Medley Timeless Stamp Kit Reveal and Scrapbooking Special Events

Happy Friday! Thank you for stopping by today for Day 5 of our Week Long National Scrapbook Day Celebration here on the 3 Birds Studio blog! Today, we are announcing our second product from our new Midday Medley collection. I would like to introduce to you our Timeless Stamp Kit! This kit includes over 50 clear stamps, hundreds of die cut shapes, an acrylic stamping block, and both a brown and a black ink pad. The die cut shapes were made to perfectly fit the stamps so that you can stamp your image on the shape and then color it with markers, chalk, watercolor, etc before adding it to your projects.

Midday Medley Timeless Stamp Kit HSN.com 3birdsdesign.com Midday Medley Timeless Stamp Kit HSN.com 3birdsdesign.comSo, what do you think? It has such a wonderful variety of stamps and shapes that can be layered and used for so many projects including cards and scrapbook pages. We can't wait to start sharing ideas to inspire and delight you!




Hello 3 Birds Fans! It's Juliana here and I hope you have enjoyed our 3 Birds Studio style National Scrapbook Day Celebration! When I first started paper crafting, it was scrapbooking that got me started over 15 years ago. To this day, I still enjoy creating scrapbook pages about those special events that happen throughout the year. Today, I am sharing a scrapbook page that I made to commemorate my great nephew's baptism. This was definitely a special event and I feel blessed to have been a part of this day with my family. As you may recall, I recently shared a baptism layout of my great niece and because they were both baptized on the same day, I wanted to use the Graceful Season collection again to capture the memories of this special event.

For The Record Scrapbook Page by Juliana Michaels for 3 Birds Studio using Graceful Season HSN.com 3birdsdesign.com

DESIGNER TIP | Don't be afraid to cut apart your scrapbook papers. Look at patterns within the paper that can be cut out and used in a different way. For this page, I took the large dark gray and light gray striped paper and cut the stripes apart. I then took the light gray stripes and positioned them on top of the green chevron paper and achieved a totally different look.

To embellish the layout, I layered several pieces from the Graceful Season Sticky Sparkly Glitter & Foil Set. I also used one of the dark gray stripes and cut it to create the banner that is underneath my photos. For The Record Scrapbook Page by Juliana Michaels for 3 Birds Studio using Graceful Season HSN.com 3birdsdesign.com

I then dressed it up with some adhesive jewels from my stash and added a small amount of journaling. I felt like the photos captured the story for this page, so I didn't do a lot of journaling. I did however, create a second pocket style page to coordinate with this one and that is where I added my journaling. You can see this layout on my blog - 17turtles.com!
For The Record Scrapbook Page by Juliana Michaels for 3 Birds Studio using Graceful Season HSN.com 3birdsdesign.com

FOR THE RECORD SCRAPBOOK PAGE by Juliana Michaels

SUPPLIES | Graceful Season 12 x 12 Premium Paper Pad, Graceful Season 6 x 6 Premium Paper PadGraceful Season Sticky Sparkly Glitter & Foil Set

I hope you are now inspired to start scrapping more of your special events, if you don't already!

HUGS!
Juliana




Stay tuned tomorrow for our National Scrapbook Day Celebration Giveaway were we will be giving away one of our new Midday Medley Timeless Stamp Kits to one lucky person!

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE that you've included several ROSES and another camera!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new stamps are great! Thanks for the look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see who the winner is!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. […] today and ends May 6 at 12AM EST. More details about our new stamp kit were posted during our Timeless Stamp Kit reveal. This giveaway is your opportunity to WIN this collection BEFORE you can buy it! Good […]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love roses so the stamps are quick favorites!

    ReplyDelete