Thursday, March 27, 2014

Happy Easter Scrapbook Page

Hey y'all! It's Robbie today to share a layout I made with the ever so versatile Graceful Season Collection. I know that I've talked about the versatility before, but it bears repeating. I honestly can't believe the different looks I've been able to do with just this one collection.

Today, I chose to play with the softest elements in the collection.

Today Scrapbook Page by Robbie Herring for 3 Birds Studio using their Graceful Season Collection available on HSN.com

The soft grey, minty blue and lavender were a perfect match for this sweet Easter photo. I really love how the grey grounds and accents the soft colors without being over powering.

Today Scrapbook Page by Robbie Herring for 3 Birds Studio using their Graceful Season Collection available on HSN.com

All the glittery chipboard accents inspired me to give the lavender quilled flowers a misting of Perfect Pearls to add some sheen.

DESIGNER TIP | Misting caused the shape to change a bit. To whip them back into shape, I just used the quilling tool again by grabbing the middle and re-rolling them a bit when they were dry.

Today Scrapbook Page by Robbie Herring for 3 Birds Studio using their Graceful Season Collection available on HSN.com

Layers, layers, layers! This design has no paper other than the base papers. I used lots of foam to layer the chipboard instead. I love shapes and the chipboard set is filled with them.

DESIGNER TIP | Vary the heights of the chipboard and be sure to overlap elements for interest. Looping ribbon over and under in different places also gives a pretty extra touch.

I finished off the page by adding a few glittery buttons and threading them with embroidery floss.

Today Scrapbook Page by Robbie Herring for 3 Birds Studio using their Graceful Season Collection available on HSN.com

TODAY SCRAPBOOK PAGE by Robbie Herring

SUPPLIES | Graceful Season 12 x 12 Premium Paper Pad, Graceful Season Sticky Sparkly Glitter & Foil Set, Graceful Season 3D Embellishment Kit , Graceful Season Quilled Cardmaking Kit

Thanks so much for stopping by to take a look at my page!

Robbie

0 comments:

Post a Comment