Monday, March 31, 2014

Pocket Page Fun with 3 Birds Studio

Katrina here with some pocket page inspiration on the Studio blog today. Pocket page creating is very popular right now with people that are documenting daily life. BUT, you can incorporate pocket pages into your albums, without trying to keep up daily. So much good stuff comes in the 3 Birds Studio Graceful Season collection, that you have a lot of options for those pocket pages.

I have a tendency to take a ton of photos when I take my camera anywhere. Since I am usually a one page scrapbooker, a lot of these pictures do not get used. After seeing all the pocket pages that are out there, I decided that I could use those to create additional projects for my albums, without trying to keep up daily.

This page took me about 2 hours start to finish. This included going thru and selecting pictures, editing them and then printing them. I print my pictures at home, which is great, since I can have any size ready. But with a little planning you could send your photos out to be printed and then be ready to go at a moment’s notice.

Ritter Spring Pocket Page by Katrina Hunt for 3 Birds Studio using Graceful Season Collection available on HSN.com

I wanted my title in this particular corner, for no particular reason! I used the 3D Embellishment set and the Sticky Sparkly Glitter & Foil set to decorate my title card.

Ritter Spring Pocket Page by Katrina Hunt for 3 Birds Studio using Graceful Season Collection available on HSN.com

And those little cards that are in the 3x3 mini pad are perfect for a journaling spot. I decorated the card with a die cut that I cut out of my Silhouette machine, just for some added decoration.

Ritter Spring Pocket Page by Katrina Hunt for 3 Birds Studio using Graceful Season Collection available on HSN.com

This big pocket was one of the reasons I chose this particular page protector. The 6x8 area gave me room to focus on a favorite photo during the trip. I created a frame with papers from the 12 x 12 paper pad and then decorated it with that cute floral vine from the 3D Embellishment kit. I love that it isn’t too bulky to fit into the pocket either!

Ritter Spring Pocket Page by Katrina Hunt for 3 Birds Studio using Graceful Season Collection available on HSN.com

RITTER SPRING SCRAPBOOK PAGE by Katrina Hunt

SUPPLIES | Graceful Season 12 x12 Paper Pad, Graceful Season 6x6 Paper Pad, Graceful Season 3D Embellishment Kit and Graceful Season Sticky Sparkly Glitter & Foil Set

Thank you for stopping by today! To see a one page layout that is a companion piece to this pocket page layout, head on over to my blog. You can see that layout here: Pocket Page Take 1

Katrina Hunt
Paper, Scissors and Glue

 

3 comments:

  1. Katrina rocked the pocket page layout! Love it! Love the scalloped border on the main picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. […] on this layout to create a beautiful corner accent for her photo! This layout coordinates with a pocket style scrapbook page that appeared on our 3 Birds […]

    ReplyDelete
  3. […] If you are like me, your pet is a part of your family and you want to include them in your memory keeping.  Here are ideas on how to incorporate them into your scrapbook layouts and pocket page projects. […]

    ReplyDelete