Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Beautiful Cards | Michele Kovack

Today is our final post from our Guest Designer Michele Kovack. We have thoroughly enjoyed having her guest design with us and we have been so inspired by all of the projects she has created and shared with us using the Midday Medley collection! Thank you Michele!!!





Michele Kovack here with my last post as guest designer for 3 Birds Studio.  I have really enjoyed being here and working with such great products!  I have two cards today to share with you.

Reach For The Sky Card by Michele Kovack Guest Designing for 3 Birds Design #middaymedley #3birdsdesign #card

I really wanted to use the cute sticker found in the Embellishments kit.  I had never done a "sun rays" card before but thought I would try my hand at it as a background for my sticker. I used the yellow designer paper from the  12 x 12 Midday Medley Collection.  I also used a pretty die from Spellbinders to help "ground" the sticker.  The diecut was covered with glossy accents and sprinkled with Martha Stewarts' coarse glitter.  I added a bit of white puffy paint to the clouds and sun rays, and a few sequins.  Finally, I tied a ribbon and used a flower sticker from the 3-D Embellishments kit for the center. Reach For The Sky Card by Michele Kovack Guest Designing for 3 Birds Design #middaymedley #3birdsdesign #card

My second card uses one of the pretty shaker stickers.  I thought it would make a pretty engagement or wedding card.  I stamped the frame from the stamping kit in Versamark and sprinkled it with gold embossing powder.

Forever Card by Michele Kovack Guest Designing for 3 Birds Design #middaymedley #3birdsdesign #card

I adhered the sticker directly on top of it.  I added another one of those Spellbinder frames underneath it. (No glitter this time though! LOL!)  I layered two different designer papers from the 12 x 12 Midday Medley Collection.  I added a bit of seam binding, sequins in gold, and pearls to their centers.

Forever Card by Michele Kovack Guest Designing for 3 Birds Design #middaymedley #3birdsdesign #card

REACH FOR THE SKY and FOREVER CARDS by Michele Kovack


SUPPLIES | Midday Medley 12” x 12” Paper & Vellum Paper Pack, Midday Medley Stamp Kit, Midday Medley 3D Embellishment Kit


Thank you so much for having me! I really enjoyed my time here!
Michele Kovack

0 comments:

Post a Comment