Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Princess Scrapbook Page | Michele Kovack

Hello 3 Birds Fans! Today, Michele Kovack joins us to share her second project using the new Midday Medley collection. She created a beautiful scrapbook page that we just know is going to make you head over heels in love with Michele, her daughter Cortney and the Midday Medley collection!




Hi there! Michele Kovack here! I am thrilled to be sharing a layout of my daughter, Cortney today on the 3 Birds Studio blog! I had taken these pictures of my daughter during a pageant she had participated in and knew I had to scrap them. I used the Midday Medley Paper Pad and the Nestable Festival Sticker Pad.  I created a frame using the stickers and then used a heart stencil and embossing paste to add a bit of texture.

Princess Love Scrapbook Page by Michele Kovack Guest Designer for 3 Birds Design #3birdsdesign #middaymedley #scrapbookpage

I absolutely love the glitter paper packs and created a large rose and leaves with it!

Princess_Love_Scrapbook_Page_Michele_Kovack_Guest_Designer_3_Birds_Design_05

I used the various frames and stamps to create a collage of sorts.  I changed one of the shaker stickers from the Midday Medley 3D Embellishment Kit by adding black enamel paint to the frame.  I wanted to be sure it popped off the page!

Princess_Love_Scrapbook_Page_Michele_Kovack_Guest_Designer_3_Birds_Design_04

Princess_Love_Scrapbook_Page_Michele_Kovack_Guest_Designer_3_Birds_Design_03

I love the flower stamps and colored them with Spectrum Noir markers.  I added a layer of glossy accents and a bit of glitter to the centers.

Princess_Love_Scrapbook_Page_Michele_Kovack_Guest_Designer_3_Birds_Design_02

PRINCESS LOVE by Michele Kovack

SUPPLIES | Midday Medley Premium Paper Pad Collection (coming soon), Midday Medley 3D Embellishment Kit (coming soon), Midday Medley Timeless Stamp Kit, Midday Medley Nestable Festival Sticker Pad

Thank you so much for stopping by and letting me show off my girl!
Michele Kovack

1 comment: