Friday, June 13, 2014

Then and Now Layout and Father's Day Card

Ok Friends! Chasity here! Who has a time machine I can borrow? Whoa! Where has the time gone? There is just no way that I am old enough to have an adult child already…Yep, I am in complete denial! It seems like just yesterday I was watching them take their first steps…(sigh) I know, I know, that’s why we scrapbook… To hold on to those moments, right!?!

Image

Today I am sharing a layout that I did using the Midday Medley Collection. Have I mentioned how much I love the glitter paper we have put in this kit!?! This Paper Pack includes an 8” x 8” pad of shimmery glitter paper in coordinating colors that just make me swoon! I love how versatile it is! Use a little, or a lot. It cuts like butter, even in electronic die cut machines and adds glamour and sophistication to any project!

I created this layout to show just how beautifully the Midday Medley products coordinate! I love the triangle trend happening right now, and of course, paper bows made from glitter paper are just the right touch to any project!

Image

Image

I love that the stamp kit comes with coordinating die cuts to stamp on. It really is a time saver! I stamped the “&” and “Love this” on the die cut pieces and loved how easy it is to line them up!

I added a sequin box from the 3D Embellishment Kit to finish off the layout with some Bling!

Image

…And just because I can’t stop playing with these glitter bows, I made this Pinterest inspired card for my girls to give to the best Dad in the world for Father’s Day this Sunday!!

Image

Wishing all the Dad’s out there a fantastic day on Sunday! Happy Father’s Day!

SUPPLIES | Midday Medley 12” x 12” Paper & Vellum Paper Pack, Midday Medley Nestable Festival Sticker KitMidday Medley Stamp Kit, Midday Medley 3D Embellishment Kit, Acrylic Faceted Gems

1 comment:

  1. What a great layout Chasity! I love the triangles and the sweet glitter paper bow :) Super cute card too...I bet he loved it!!

    ReplyDelete