Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Happy Camper

Hi everyone! It’s Mary Ann here today with a fun little card made with the new Midday Medley collection. Although I love the convenience of email, I still love good ‘ol old fashioned mail in my mailbox. Sure a bill or two arrives in there also, but there’s nothing quite like a special card to remind me that someone was thinking of me. So how about sending this cute card to a friend to brighten their day! This would also be perfect in masculine colors for a Father’s Day card.

Happy Camper Card by Mary Ann Jenkins for 3 Birds Design #3birdsdesign #middaymedley #card #camper

I used this Camper Shaped Card cut file from the Silhouette online store, but there are also some great images available online under “camper” or “trailer” clip art if you don’t have a die cutting machine available. Simply trace and cut out the shapes. To start my card, I cut the base from cardstock then selected a few of my favorite patterns for the trailer and the banner.

Happy Camper Card by Mary Ann Jenkins for 3 Birds Design #3birdsdesign  #middaymedley #card #camper

I also used silver foil paper from the 6x6 Foil Paper Pad for the inside of the tire for a bit of shine.

Happy Camper Card by Mary Ann Jenkins for 3 Birds Design #3birdsdesign #middaymedley #card #camper

HAPPY CAMPER CARD by Mary Ann Jenkins

SUPPLIES | Graceful Season Premium Paper Pads, Midday Medley Premium Paper Pads

Thanks so much for stopping by the 3 Birds blog today, be sure and stop by tomorrow to see what Chasity has to share for her first post as we welcome her as new design team member!

Mary Ann

1 comment: