Sunday, June 8, 2014

Moving Up a Grade

Hi Everyone! Jana Eubank here. With the close of another school year, I automatically get in the mood to work on scrapbook page for my kids’ school albums. Today I have a two-page layout featuring my daughter and her classmates at her 6th Grade Advancement Ceremony from several years back.

Moving Up Scrapbook Page by Jana Eubank for 3 Birds Design #3birdsdesign #scrapbookpage #middaymedley #gracefulseason Moving Up Scrapbook Page by Jana Eubank for 3 Birds Design #3birdsdesign #scrapbookpage #middaymedley #gracefulseason Moving Up Scrapbook Page by Jana Eubank for 3 Birds Design #3birdsdesign #scrapbookpage #middaymedley #gracefulseason

I used the blue chevron patterned paper from the Graceful Seasons 12 x 12 Premium Paper Pad for the background of my page. It was the perfect compliment to the other patterned papers and vellum paper I chose from the Midday Medley 12 x 12 Paper & Vellum Pad. I thought the floral paper went especially well with the tropical theme of these photos.

Moving Up Scrapbook Page by Jana Eubank for 3 Birds Design #3birdsdesign #scrapbookpage #middaymedley #gracefulseason

I love that I was able to mix elements from the Graceful Seasons Sticky Sparkly Glitter & Foil Set with the Midday Medley 3D Embellishment stickers. How cute is that little shaker box arrow?!

On the right page, I used more elements from the Graceful Season collection to accent my photos. I also cut out one of the flowers from the floral vellum paper that coordinated with the other floral piece I hand cut from the floral patterned paper.

Moving Up Scrapbook Page by Jana Eubank for 3 Birds Design #3birdsdesign #scrapbookpage #middaymedley #gracefulseason

MOVING UP by Jana Eubank

SUPPLIES | Graceful Seasons 3D Embellishment KitGraceful Seasons 12 x 12 Premium Paper PadGraceful Seasons Sticky Sparkly Glitter & Foil SetBazzill Cardstock, Midday Medley 12 x 12 Paper & Vellum Pad, Midday Medley 3D Embellishment Kit (coming soon to HSN)

I love how girly and fun this page looks! Thanks for taking a peek at my project today!

Happy Scrapping!
Jana Eubank

4 comments:

  1. This is such a great layout! Love the soft pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors and how you used the floral and hexagon patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this layout. The detail is beautiful. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're 2 page layouts are always so pretty Jana! You really have a knack for putting them together and making them look like they flow together so well, but still use so many photos. I'm always in awe!

    ReplyDelete