Monday, June 16, 2014

Mixing Midday Medley and Graceful Season

Hi 3 Birds Fans! Juliana here. I hope you're enjoying your summer! Last summer, I had the opportunity to go to a swim meet for our friend's daughter. The entire experience brought back so many wonderful memories for me, because I used to swim competitively in high school and college. Of course, while we were there, I had to take some photos. I've been holding onto them for nearly a year and I finally found the perfect papers and stickers to use with them....our new Midday Medley collection! I didn't stop with the Midday Medley products though, I also used some chipboard and foil paper from the Graceful Season collection as well. I seriously love how these two collections coordinate so well together!
Take Your Mark Scrapbook Page by Juliana Michaels for 3 Birds Studio #3birdsdesign #middaymedley #scrapbookpage

I used one of the large frame stickers from the Midday Medley Nestable Festival Sticker Pad behind the photos and then two of the chevron stickers that have foil accents on them. These chevron stickers inspired me to add some punched stars from the Graceful Season Foil Paper for some additional shimmer.

Take Your Mark Scrapbook Page by Juliana Michaels for 3 Birds Studio #3birdsdesign #middaymedley #scrapbookpage

As you can see, I also used some of Graceful Season Sticky Sparkly Chipboard Kit pieces to create my title and to add other accents to the page.

Take Your Mark Scrapbook Page by Juliana Michaels for 3 Birds Studio #3birdsdesign #middaymedley #gracefulseason #scrapbookpage

Take Your Mark Scrapbook Page by Juliana Michaels for 3 Birds Studio #3birdsdesign #middaymedley #scrapbookpage Take Your Mark Scrapbook Page by Juliana Michaels for 3 Birds Studio #3birdsdesign #middaymedley #scrapbookpage

TAKE YOUR MARK SCRAPBOOK PAGE by Juliana Michaels

SUPPLIES | Graceful Season Premium Paper Pad Collection, Midday Medley Premium Paper Pad Collection, Midday Medley Nestable Festival Sticker Pad, Graceful Season Sticky Sparkly Chipboard Shapes

Don't you just love how these two collections work together so well? I hope you are mixing and matching them and having fun! And remember, you can always share your creations with us on our 3 Birds Facebook page.

HUGS!
Juliana

1 comment:

  1. Juliana, this is so cute!!! I love the entire design of it!!!

    ReplyDelete