Friday, June 27, 2014

Celebrate and Midday Medley

Happy Friday Everyone! Chasity here today to share a layout using the Midday Medley Collection! One of the reasons paper crafting is so appealing to me is watching creativity blossom in so many different ways with the very same supplies! Our team is given the same tools, yet each one of us builds such wonderfully different, creative projects!



This layout focuses on the Midday Medley Paper & Vellum Pad. I used the hexagon background paper, the black frame paper, the small rosette paper and the vellum frame paper to create this layout. I grabbed my small scissors, and went to work! I wanted to really focus on the cool frame paper included in the pad, and the printed vellum is just beautiful.

CELEBRATE TODAY_6-27-2014_CSIVANICK-2, #3BirdsDesign, #middaymedley, #scrapbookpage

I cut out frames from both the vellum frame paper and the black frame paper, and then arranged them on my page. Next I cut out the flower groupings and added them as accents to the frames. I used adhesive foam squares to pop up the frame and title banner to add some dimensional interest to the layout.

CELEBRATE TODAY_6-27-2014_CSIVANICK-2 , #3BirdsDesign, #middaymedley, #scrapbookpage

The adorable camera sequin box was perfect for a quick and easy embellishment as well! I really love it when I can just grab a pre-assembled embellishment, and add it to my project easily! Lastly, I added the matted photo of the baby of our family…. Chloe. Yes, she has her own basket on my bike, and yes… she absolutely loves going on bike rides with us!

Thanks for stopping by today! I can’t wait to see what YOU do with the Midday Medley Collection! Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!

SUPPLIES | Midday Medley Paper & Vellum Pad (coming in July to HSN), Midday Medley Nestable Festival Sticker Pad, Midday Medley 3D Embellishment Kit (coming in July to HSN), Midday Medley Sticker Flair Mega Sticker Kit (coming soon to HSN), Gelly Roll White Gel Pen

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute and adorable puppy as well as layout! Lol I would need to put a side car on MY bike in order for HER to ride. Love this!

    ReplyDelete