Sunday, September 7, 2014

Mini Golf Scrapbook Page | September Sketch Challenge

It’s sketch time here on 3 Birds again and this month we have a two page sketch! It's Katrina with you today and here is my take on the September Sketch. I changed things up quite a bit, mainly the pictures and direction they were. This, of course, caused me to change a lot of other things!

Mini Golf Scrapbook Page by Katrina Hunt for 3 Birds Design using the September SketchOn all my layouts, I like to add embellishments to the corners. Here I added a couple of chipboard pieces from the Graceful Season Sticky Sparkly Glitter & Foil set, teamed up with a doily!

Mini Golf Scrapbook Page by Katrina Hunt for 3 Birds Design using the September SketchAnd here I teamed up some more chipboard, with some of the stickers from the Sticker Flair kit. To add the twine, I just ran a thin line of glue along the top of my stickers once they were on my page, then laid the twine on top. To create the loops, I just used a Zot from ThermOWeb to hold the loop in place. I tied the bows separately and attached them with a Zot also.

Mini Golf Scrapbook Page by Katrina Hunt for 3 Birds Design using the September SketchHere, I combined the Sticker Flair kit along with the new For All Seasons Project Cards. I trimmed one down to fit into the area I needed it to and popped stickers on top of it.

Mini Golf Scrapbook Page by Katrina Hunt for 3 Birds Design using the September SketchAnd I wanted to add a little journaling, so I used another card from the For All Seasons cards. It had a blank area at the top, so I just added journaling strips to that area. Confession, I was going to journal in white pen straight on the card, but forgot and adhered the card down! So, I improvised with the journaling strips!

Mini Golf Scrapbook Page by Katrina Hunt for 3 Birds Design using the September SketchAnd I broke down the sketch into a one page layout. You can see that layout over on my personal blog Paper, Scissors and Glue. You can find that layout HERE.

We cannot wait to see your takes on the sketch!!!

Katrina Hunt
Paper, Scissors and Glue

SUPPLIES | Midday Medley Paper Collection, Sticker Flair Set, For All Season Themed Cards SetGraceful Season Sticky Sparkly Glitter & Foil Chipboard Set

0 comments:

Post a Comment