Monday, September 29, 2014

Touch of Glimmer Kit is so Glamorous!

Hey Everyone! Chasity here to share a layout I made with the new October Items coming to HSN! We hope that you are enjoying the Sneak Peeks, and give-a-way! I can't decide which of these kits is my favorite, but I can tell you I can't put the "Touch of Glimmer" Embellishment kit down!

I can't tell you how excited I am for you to get your hands on these new products! The "Touch of Glimmer" Embellishment Kit is simply sophisticated beauty! The photos here don't do it justice, you need to see it for yourself! One of my favorite features is that this kit is full of foil and glitter accents that will go with any of your current scrapbook products, including 3Birds! It also works well with the Flora Festival Paper crafting kit coming to HSN on October 7th! Who's ready for 24 hours of crafting goodness!

Here is a layout I created using the "Touch of Glimmer" Embellishments, and paper from the "Flora Festival" Paper crafting Kit.

So Glamorous by Chasity Sivanick for #3birdsdesign #touchofglimmerkit #florafestivalkit #scrapbookpage

 

This kit is full of chipboard, die cuts, 3D embellishments, sequins and so much more! All with foil and glitter accents in gold and sliver! Dress up any card or layout! I had so much fun layering the different embellishmnets.

So Glamorous by Chasity Sivanick for #3birdsdesign #touchofglimmer #florafestivalpagekit #scrapbookpage

These beautiful rosettes are already done for you! Just peel them from the backing and stick!

So Glamorous by chasity Sivanick for #3birdsdesign #touchofglimmer #scrapbookpage

Even the chipboard has foil and glitter accents! Trust me when I say this kit will quickly become your "Go To" kit, check it out on HSN and be sure 2 order 2. You'll be glad you did!

Thank you for stopping by today! Be sure to stop back for more projects, inspiration and sneak peeks before the show on October 7th.

 

SUPPLIES | Floral Festival Paper Crafting Kit, Touch of Glimmer Embellishment Kit

5 comments:

  1. Dale, You are always so kind! Hope you are doing well! I can't wait to see what you think of the new kits!!! You're going to love them! Pinky swear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Chasity.... had an all day church fund raiser Saturday and actually got TWO PAGES DONE! That's more than usual for me at a fund raiser lol. I can't wait to see all the gorgeous-ness you created with the new goodies! Stay warm and dry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally cute layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uh, you rock!!! I love how you mixed things up!!!

    ReplyDelete