Thursday, September 25, 2014

Pumpkin Pie Anyone?

Happy Fall 3 Birds Fans! With fall comes something that I love very much - Pumpkin! I love the color, the shape and the taste of anything made with pumpkin. Especially pumpkin pie. With fall in the air, I was inspired to scrapbook these photos of the pies (including pumpkin) that my Mom's make each year for our Thanksgiving dinner. Our family tradition is for everyone to have a slice of both the pumpkin and the pecan pie.

Our Thanksgiving Pie Scrapbook Page by Juliana Michaels for 3 Birds Design

Our Thanksgiving Pie Scrapbook Page by Juliana Michaels for 3 Birds Design

I used quite a few stickers from the Nestable Sticker Pad to "frame" my photos. I then dressed it up with some gold sequins from our new Touch Of Glimmer Kit which will be debuting on HSN on October 7.Our Thanksgiving Pie Scrapbook Page by Juliana Michaels for 3 Birds Design

I did my journaling on one of the cards from the For All Seasons Themed Card Kit and then added a couple of stickers from the Sticker Flair Kit.Our Thanksgiving Pie Scrapbook Page by Juliana Michaels for 3 Birds Design

 

So do you love pumpkin? Feel free to share some of your favorite pumpkin things with us on our Facebook page!

HUGS!
Juliana

SUPPLIES  | Midday Medley Paper Collection, Touch of Glimmer Kit, Midday Medley Nestable Sticker Pad, Sticker Flair Kit, Graceful Season Sticky Sparkly Chipboard Shapes, For All Seasons Themed Card Kit

1 comment:

  1. Now, I want pie….that's all!!! Great pictures and such a cute layout!

    ReplyDelete