Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Quick & Easy Masculine Birthday Cards

Welcome 3 Birds Fans! Juliana here to share a couple of quick and easy masculine birthday cards. I love to create more than one card when I have my supplies out and that is exactly what I did when I sat down to create a birthday card for my husband who just recently celebrated his birthday.

Masculine Birthday Cards by Juliana Michaels for 3 Birds Design

 

The first thing I did was to go through the stickers in the Sticker Flair Kit looking for some masculine looking birthday sentiments and I found the "Happy Birthday" and "Best Wishes" stickers.

Best Wishes Masculine Card by Juliana Michaels for 3 Birds Design Best Wishes Masculine Card by Juliana Michaels for 3 Birds Design

I then pulled out some of my scrap papers that I had coordinated and had a masculine feel. Then it was just a matter of cutting and trimming the papers to size. To finish each of them off, I added some pearls from the new Pearlescent & Foil Goodie Box. Who ever said that jewels are just for girls?

Happy Birthday Masculine Card by Juliana Michaels for 3 Birds Design Happy Birthday Masculine Card by Juliana Michaels for 3 Birds DesignSpeaking of girls, while I had all of my 3 Birds out on my scrapbook table, I decided to make a couple of quick & easy feminine birthday cards as well. Visit my blog - 17turtles - and you can see them!

Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope you enjoyed the cards I created to share with you!

HUGS!
Juliana

SUPPLIES | Graceful Season Paper Collection, Midday Medley Paper Collection, Sticker Flair Kit, Pearlescent & Foil Goodie Box

1 comment: