Monday, September 8, 2014

Welcome Home | September Sketch Challenge

Hello 3 Birds Fans! It's Juliana here with my take on the September Sketch. I'll admit that I don't do a lot of double page layouts, but mostly because I usually don't have a lot of photos from events and activities. However, since we got our new puppy, I have been taking a lot of pictures. So, the likelihood that I might do more double page layouts in the future is quite high. The photos on this layout are from the first day we brought Lincoln home with us. I tried to capture all of the things he did that day with us which included lots of snuggling, playing, eating and sleeping.Welcome Home Scrapbook Page by Juliana Michaels for 3 Birds Design September Sketch Challenge

When I looked at the sketch, I was inspired by the large square shape and borders on each page as well as the placement of photos on the right side. I mixed things up a bit with the photo placement on the first page.

Welcome Home Scrapbook Page by Juliana Michaels for 3 Birds Design September Sketch ChallengeI used some of the new For All Seasons Themed Cards on this page. I even cut one of them in half to place above and below my photos and then added the title to it using some letter stickers from the Sticker Flair Kit.

Welcome Home Scrapbook Page by Juliana Michaels for 3 Birds Design September Sketch Challenge Welcome Home Scrapbook Page by Juliana Michaels for 3 Birds Design September Sketch ChallengeFor the second page, I replaced one of the photo spots with a card from the For All Seasons Themed Cards. I just love the gold foil on this card and the sentiment was perfect for capturing how we feel about our new puppy!

Welcome Home Scrapbook Page by Juliana Michaels for 3 Birds Design September Sketch Challenge Welcome Home Scrapbook Page by Juliana Michaels for 3 Birds Design September Sketch ChallengeI used another of the Themed Cards as my journaling spot and embellished it with some of the stickers from the Midday Medley 3D Embellishment Kit.

Welcome Home Scrapbook Page by Juliana Michaels for 3 Birds Design September Sketch ChallengeDo you like double page layouts? If so, then the September Sketch should be right up your alley! I can't wait to see what you are inspired to create and remember to share it with us on our 3 Birds Facebook page.

HUGS!
Juliana

SUPPLIES | Midday Medley Paper Collection, Midday Medley 3D Embellishment Kit, For All Seasons Themed Cards, Sticker Flair Kit

0 comments:

Post a Comment