Sunday, September 14, 2014

Quick & Simple Card Set

Cards, do you make them? Do they confuse you? When I first started scrapping, I NEVER made cards. I told myself I didn’t know how! BUT if you are a card newbie, I am here to show you some quick and simple cards with the Graceful Season Quilled Card Making Kit. The 3 Birds card kits make cards so easy to make.

Quick and Simple Card Set by Katrina Hunt for 3 Birds Design using Graceful SeasonI wanted to show a few different ways to make the cards. The card below is the only card that I added something extra too. I tried to use one card, along with one sheet of die cuts to make each card. I didn’t have something for the center, so I just added a chipboard piece from the Sticky, Sparkly, Glitter Foil Chipboard set.

Quick and Simple Card Set by Katrina Hunt for 3 Birds Design using Graceful SeasonYou can see a close up here of how I just added foam adhesive to make the embellishments more interesting. And a close up of that fun chipboard flower!

Quick and Simple Card Set by Katrina Hunt for 3 Birds Design using Graceful SeasonI also concentrated on making cards that you could actually MAIL! Envelopes are included in the kits also.

Quick and Simple Card Set by Katrina Hunt for 3 Birds Design using Graceful SeasonLayer your die cuts for something fun. Move them around until you get them the way you like them!

Quick and Simple Card Set by Katrina Hunt for 3 Birds Design using Graceful SeasonThere are a few sheets that have these fun little envelope die cuts in them. I knew I had to use one!

Quick and Simple Card Set by Katrina Hunt for 3 Birds Design using Graceful SeasonYou can see here, I just slit the envelope a little to slide the banner piece into it. I love that it looks like the banner is just flying out of it!

Quick and Simple Card Set by Katrina Hunt for 3 Birds Design using Graceful SeasonThanks for stopping by today!

Katrina Hunt - Paper, Scissors and Glue

SUPPLIES | Graceful Season Sticky Sparkly Glitter & Foil chipboard Set, Graceful Season Quilled Card Making Kit

1 comment: