Friday, September 5, 2014

September Scrapbook Sketch

Happy September 3 Birds Fans! Who can believe that September is here already? This year is flying by so fast. Just like last month, we are sharing another scrapbook sketch with you. This month's sketch is a 2 page layout, created by Mary Ann Jenkins, that can hold up to 7 photos. Of course, you can add more or less or even only use it to create a one page layout. It's up to you and what the sketch inspires you to create.

Next week, our design team will be sharing how the sketch has inspired them. Our hope is that the sketch and our designers interpretations of it will inspire you to pull out all of your 3 Birds products and play along with us. All you have to do is post your completed project on our 3 Birds Facebook page by the end of the month. We will then pick one of the projects and feature it and the designer both here on our blog and on our Facebook page in September! Ready, set, CREATE!!!  We can't wait to see what you share with us!

3 Birds Design September Scrapbook Sketch

5 comments:

  1. A great opportunity to use our new products as well as begin documenting our summer and now fall layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. […] this month we have a two page sketch! It’s Katrina with you today and here is my take on the September Sketch. I changed things up quite a bit, mainly the pictures and direction they were. This, of course, […]

    ReplyDelete
  3. […] 3 Birds Fans! It’s Juliana here with my take on the September Sketch. I’ll admit that I don’t do a lot of double page layouts, but mostly because I usually […]

    ReplyDelete
  4. […] 3Birds Fans, I am sharing my Layout created for the September Sketch Challenge! I really love 2 page layouts. I just like how 2 page layouts flow nicely in my album, […]

    ReplyDelete
  5. […] the month of September, we shared our September Scrapbook Sketch with you and then showed how our 3 Bird Design Team was inspired by it. We then asked you, our 3 […]

    ReplyDelete